Seaenergy: The Future
- To develop Anaconda to be the world’s most cost-effective wave energy device.
- Anaconda has the potential to reduce UK CO2 emissions by millions of tonnes, which contributes to the recent government target of reducing the UK’s emissions by 34% by 2020.
- To be at the forefront of the drive to produce clean and environmentally friendly power, which we can use with a clear conscience.
- With the government determined to reduce the UK’s dependence on non-renewable sources of energy, they have set a target of 20% of energy to be provided by renewable sources by 2020. We are confident that Anaconda can make a significant contribution to this target.
- Unlike other devices which may only have some detailed features protected by patent, Anaconda uses a new principle of operation which is itself protected by worldwide patents.
Checkmate Seaenergy is proud to present the Anaconda Wave Energy Converter. The device has just finished exhaustive proof of concept testing and shows the potential to be at the forefront of the next generation of renewable energy.